Focus on what you want to become

And not what you were.

In the past month, tears dropped my cheeks almost everyday as I could not contain my sorrow. I am doing my best looking forward and reminding myself that all will be OK, that all my wishes will come true as long as I keep my eyes on the prize and believe that love is there. The tears are part of the process. To be happy, you have to truly feel, you have to truly grieve. Grieve fully you will receive solace. The sun will shine.

I kept asking myself why the fairy godmother only appeared when cinderela cried after being abused. The fairy godmother appeared when cinderella finally admitted to herself that she deserved better and she let herself grieve for what was lost so she could get it in a better or another form. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...