Videos, Articles & Speaking

Videos

I collect videos here

Articles

Here you can find a list of articles and posts I've written. Academic and Non-Academic.

Podcasts and Radio Interviews

A list of the radio interviews and podcasts on which I featured

Speaking Inquiries

I am always happy to speak to groups about the various projects I work on and my overall vision for sustainable, kinder and fairer communities. If you would like to invite me to speak, think first about the contribution you are able to offer. Everything I receive is reinvested back into the projects. Send me a message via on social media.

About Marle

Hello. I am Dr Marie Lefebvre. I am a researcher and I do projects. In the last 10 years, my work has been about refining and grasping my purpose, the meaning of my work and mastering my skills as a researcher and project manager. It has also been about trying to offer a different perspective on the role of citizen in facilitating the transition towards a sustainable system of consumption and production, inspire people and guide them in whatever mastery journey they were on.  Here's my full bio.

Search

With approximately 500 blog posts, searching is probably the best way to navigate the feed. Try a few search term to get started: LeicesterBoiler, Community-based approach, Design


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...