About Marle

Elsewhere on the web


I write under various names and do projects. I am employed by Quetzal, a Leicester-based charity supporting female survivors of childhood sexual abuse developing artistic direction and supporting the delivery of various initiatives, and freelance.

Look me up on Google

Some Appearances on Podcasts and Radio Shows

I completed a doctorate in Design at Loughborough University looking at the factors influencing people to repair small electrical items. Here are some academic resources

Bio

Hello. I am Marle. I am a writer writing under various names and I do projects.

In the last 10 years, most of my work has been around refining and grasping my purpose, and the meaning of my work, and mastering my skills as a researcher and project manager. It has also been about trying to offer a different perspective on the role of citizens in facilitating the transition towards a sustainable system of consumption and production, inspiring people and guiding them in whatever mastery journey they were on. This blog has been appearing daily or weekly for almost a decade. My main inspiration for the creation of this blog is Seth's Blog. I was inspired by the simplicity of his outputs as well as the dedication and consistency. 

I've spent most of my professional life as a community builder in the charity and voluntary sectors. I also worked for local government and universities. I've also used my skills and abilities freelance for various starting companies focusing on sustainability, mental health, health and wellbeing as well as within the art and socially engaged art practices. Learn more about my projects (here).

I enjoy writing content for websites and building them (e.g. Leicester Fixers Eugenie Bitty Arts). I've written most blog posts on Quetzal and worked with graphic designers, website builders and volunteers to bring it all together. I also manage various Instagram and Facebook pages.

I enjoy collaboration and projects and ultimately discussing ideas that will inspire change. 

Enjoy the blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...