Shall we have a Repair party?

In the summer edition of Transition Free Press, I read an article written by Charlotte Du Cann about the Restart Project.

Hence I will be looking into the particular issue of getting electrical goods back for re-manufacturing from next year onward, I found the initiative absolutely fascinating. Watching Jane Gunter talking about her initiative in TedX talk in Brixton (click here for a video) inspired me as such initiative redefine our direct interactions with people around us and our relationship with our stuff!

Now, I want to start repair parties in the Leicestershire but for this I need some volunteers with energy and skills to share.

So here is my call:

For handy, ingenious individuals in Leicester and its surrounding area, shall we have a REPAIR PARTY?

If you want to volunteer, put comments in the box below and/or send me a direct message on twitter @mlgisfree 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...