I don't remember what happened, but I remember the way you make me feel done

Adventures lead us further and farther from the truth.

Regrets and misery blur the secrets of the past. 

Selective memories erase the reasons why we fell apart but reminiscences remind us how one make us feel. 

When we encounter one another, old behaviours reappear as if the pandora box got opened once more. 

I wish I could rewrite history for enemies to become allies and for forfeiture to become reciprocity. 

Unfortunately, no opportunity was given to tie the knot between those and I. No bigger project than our egos has brought us together. If making life on this planet a better place for you and I was the only scheme of things, we would not need heroes, zeroes, enemies and friends since empathy will be the only way forward. 

Isn't it within our encounter with death and immorality that we finally understand the insignificance of our internal arguments? 

Let's be together for the time being and begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...