Streetbank - Collaborative Consumption is the new Black

Collaborative Consumption is the new black.

So, please give it a go!

The unfortunate thing with those new platforms such as Streetbank, timebank, landsharing etc. is that if they does not achieve critical mass, no one can rip the full benefit of its offering.

So even if you do not want to borrow anything from the various dvds collection that you can find on Streetbank, borrow still.

I ended up watching the full season of the killing, a thriller serie produced by the danish. it was absolutely awesome and I've met in turn a lovely lady.

I gave myself the target of sharing a new item once a day on Streetbank and leaflet my neighbours before the end of the month!

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...