Dealing with shoes - Declutter - Minimalism

It is now 6 weeks, I have been in the process of decluttering my home and achieve a minimalist lifestyle.
The project 333 is going well. I still appreciate the emptiness of my wardrobe. Apart from all the stuff that has been given away or sold, I also purged my digital life. I feel freer from all the subscriptions coming in my inbox and do not watch TV no more. Calendar are also less filled with stuff and I can appreciate more time at home with those I love.

Yesterday, I have done some positive procrastination reading missminimalist blog and it struck me...
There is still... A problem....Shoes
I am using currently 3 pairs of shoes for the project 333 but I have still so many of them in bags in the shed. They have been there since we moved in the house as we did not have enough space to put them inside.
I haven't counted them, there are many. It should be as easy to just chuck away the bag but I find difficulty to do that. I am thinking 'in case I need it for an outings, a wedding and/or any other parties'.
So what shall I do to part from them?
Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...