Next chapter

Tomorrow, I will be starting a new chapter.
I am leaving my current workplace. 
I had a lovely time in the past 18 months but alike anything else, it is time to move on.

What would it be happening next?
I cannot be too specific or quite narrow. 
Why? 
Well, I could miss new and exciting opportunities on the corner of my eyes.
All I know, things are and will be changing some more as I do.

My main intent is simplifying things to spend more time with friends and family but also create exciting new ventures. 

I will be going abroad for a month and a half backpacking across France to see various. Yes, you can afford to do that when you spend none on futility. This channel 'mlgisfree' will go through a makeover, I am in a creative mood.There will be some exciting projects and events to be part of: some Streetbank gathering, some restart parties, a festival. 

Let the next chapter begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...