Random discussion about broken stuff

Random Interview with individuals


I was talking with the friend of my dad and he was telling me that his toaster broke down and he looked at some other ones to replace it but it got him so upset that he decided to repair it by himself
my brother have an xbox which give him trouble to read blu ray. he explained to me that he was becasue he bought one of the first one which tend to have some issue for customers to find out and report in order to make the next version a lot better. he said that he has a warranty to send it back but for the moment he does with it because it is a little bit of an hassle to send it back


Site I fix it
Ilivier spoke to me about some high quality sounding system which have been thought to be able to upgrade themselves overtime when new digital configuration are being designed
there is a 5 year warranty on all product


Various groups
I spent a night with Sarah friends who were very much attached to aesthetic stuff on one stide , material needs, the pleasure given by eating good food, alcohol. the discussion were mainly on ideas to improve the surrounding environment.
i asked myself
are they really those who will have some difficulty to change and start repairing stuff. maybe not, there are actually a lot more able to use their hands that someone like me an intellectual

Green Festival of Making and Mending

Send us pictures of your broken stuff that wish to be repaired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...