Dream

I dreamt that I was on campus. It was like an induction day, they were a lot of people around. I went into a room thinking it was where I'll find my colleagues and there no one I knew there. I could no log on the computer. I was annoyed. I went back up on the ground. I saw a tutor shouting at students at what they should do. I went to him to ask him what I should do to find my room. He got supra annoyed and started shouting at me and there and then I told him to fuck off I don't need someone treating me like a child making me feel worse than I do already I am 31 years old I said. He calms down to apologize and walked with me. I can't remember what he said apart from trying. I had short hair. I dreamt of my brother and sister with two other girls. We were lying in bed with my bro watching a movie with drag queens in it. When we got up my bro had straight hair with some highlights on it purple and green. His hairwase jet black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...