The New Mobile Phone Dilemma PART 2

This Saturday at the Restart Party, we haven't managed to repair my poor mobile phone (PART 1).
Luckily, one of the members of the Hackspace have a spare one that is happy to lend me until I am able to repair my own. I accept gratefully.

I get home and get myself two spares part to replace the screen on my mobile phone.
They arrived at home.
I put them in a drawer.
They stay there.

The current mobile phone that was lent to me is perfectly convenient for the time being.

I forget to bring the replacement screen at the next restart party and I come to learn that the person who lent me the mobile phone has gone and will never come back to Leicester and I will not find a way to give it back to him.

I accept fate.

Months pass by and I never manage to repair my old mobile phone. it is somewhere in a drawer with its spare parts.
I forget about it. I have a working phone in my hands.

Until this Sunday morning after having repaired the bottom drawer of a cupboard, the screw driving machine fell on my borrowed mobile phone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...