Post Truth 3- this weekend

The poor old man is still not feeling well - yet, he is waking up to the fact that there is no where to go - hopefully, he will be awake soon and we will experience less up and down.
I am on my way too.

This weekend, I strived to be pragmatic.

We had a repair event this weekend. Few people came over to get their item repaired. We received £40 of donations. The repair event only happen once every 6 weeks, it is a great opportunity to learn something, have a nice chat with people and get something from home sorted. We started to work on my laptop. We took all the data out for me to transfer on another device. We will work on it at next event on the 25th March.

I had few pieces of fabric to deal with at home. I have made 4 dolls, two juggling balls, a bracelet. I started cutting off some felt to make some pads.
I cooked, cleaned, prepare myself for the week to come.

Hopefully, it will be a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...