CropClub Magic Dust ready

I am working with the CropClub - a social enterprise - which have for mission to spread the joy of growing across communities on top of Leicester Fixers, a venture encouraging people to repair and my Ph.D.

With the CropClub, we have just launched a new product - the Magic Dust - it is to feed the bees - a mix of wildflower seeds and biodegradable glitter in an hessian bags.

I love the product - it has a magical side to it. You spread it on a ground, a bit of sunshine and it sprouts! All you have to do is to get it on their website, receive it and spread it!

I have my own bag of Magic Dust, The MarleFeed Magic Dust, a bag full of opportunities for new ventures and adventures with existing partners. It is just waiting to be spread and yet I am not ready. I have to find the ground, the space and time, take a deep breath and finally spread the joy of growing for all those seedling ideas with the gushing uncertainty that they may never grow... or they will, won't they?

It will come. Watch this space

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...