My story joining the Permaculture community

I was alone... In my big house.
My garden was a mess and little did I know that the dream of making it beautiful will bring me to join the Permaculture community in Leicester.

I put a message on Facebook: ''would anyone help me design my garden?''
Someone responded: ''I can, I need to add a design to my portfolio, I can help''

We've met and she told me about the Permaculture course running in my town.
I was taken.
I gave it a go and I met wonderful people there.
My garden transformed, further
My skills and knowledge on how to grow food too.

New Relationships made me evolved.
Few years later, I met Rose from the Crop Club and advised her to join the course too.

All happened for a reason that goes beyond our understanding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...