Mustard Seed Gathering - Are you a gardener or a litterer

I went to the beach with approximately 500 people who were all part of the same community of church goers from the Mustard Seed Chapel International

It was my first time witnessing how church communities organise themselves and I was well impressed by the community feel, the love and support they give to one another.
I found myself with people coming from different corners of England to meet on Bridlington Beach in North Yorkshire.

The beach was beautiful and calm as we arrived. Before we knew it, music was blasting, children were laughing, waste was everywhere to be found, barbecues were smoking.

Pure process of destruction before my eyes.

At the day drew to an end and the fellows left the beach. Their presence was still felt as we could find plastic bags, food, children toys everywhere.

I was disappointed and groaned: ''How unthoughtful?''

I liaised back the information to my friend and her leader.

I was met with the questions '' Are you an environmentalist? ''

I paused...

''Most people do not think environmentally..''

 I answered

''Most people thought that church goers were the most thoughtful and wise individuals respecting the planet on which they are on and their fellow humans...Aren't you the gardeners of the eden park growing and harvesting the souls?... dear friend, it is becoming dry, hell on earth is coming!''

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...