10 reasons why Gumtree is Good for the Local Economy

Most of you know Gumtree the local ads website where there is approximately 1,772 573 as we speak in the UK.

For me, it is one of the best local ads website one can find and I love it because I believe it is actually good for the Local Economy. 10 Reasons why:


Because it gets good, money, ideas, knowledge, contacts circulating at a fast rate at a local level.
There is nothing better than increasing the velocity of exchange to improve a city economy.
There is no fee attached to posting an item on gumtree. It makes Ebay look so bad.
Items that may be discarded and put in a bin because broken can be purchased by someone who is looking for a spare part.
There are plenty more reason to actually be on Gumtree.
If Gumtree was to giving me a job, I'll be there ambassadorhttps://www.shopkeep.com/blog/10-ways-small-businesses-benefit-the-local-community#step-1



"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...