Freedom Time - We heard you.

My father is both its state of consciousness and unconsciousness.
He has Lewy Body Dementia.
He has wisdom though in his cloud.
I pay very close attention to what he says before he goes.

I had my mother on the phone. She narrated her last encounter with him.

He said: ''Why do you stay at home? You and Marle Toto. You have to come out of the house sometimes if you want to start collaborating with people.''

She replied: how do you know that your daughter and I stay at home?

He disappeared.

As my mum narrated what happened, I heard him.

Yes, I enjoy working from home.

I can be the whole me.

No need to engage in the war of the minds, be dominated by any isms in the form of community cohesion or for some the doctrine of religion,  no need to conform to any vision or listen to the tell-a-vision. Drink and eat to please when you already full of aspirations.

Yet, I heard him.

It is Freedom time now.

Time to free ourselves from the shackles of convention and shout out loud what we truly believe in so together we can all progress.

To do so, achieving freedom comes with a cost, you have to be as organised as the people in war and come out of your shell.

I have listened to you, father, and will go out there more for my voice to be heard.

So we should all.

Listen Lauryn Hill, Freedom Time

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...