Horrid Airbnb Experience - Getting in touch with Airbnb

After our adventure with B., the recovering alcoholic, I decided to look through Airbnb for some cues on B.
The profile of B. appeared OK. the people on the page did not complain of any issue with him whatsoever. Only one person said that ''he could not stay anymore in their property'' - does that mean that he could stay because he wrecked the place? or because they had a change of plan?

Who knows.

I could not even bring myself to put my dirty laundry out on Airbnb.
B. has mental health issues. Am I the one who needs to make this personal matter public on a social media platform?  So I wrote '' B. cannot stay in my property anymore and I hope that he will find a group of people who will be able to support him''. Is it the appropriate language to use?

I contacted Airbnb to let them know about B. - they gave me a call and kind of told me that I need to be careful with the people I am bringing to my home. I told them, yes but there was no indication that this person was poorly. Furthermore, don't you have a policy against discrimination on the basis of someone health?

Airbnb is a fabulous tool for people to share their spaces with others and learn from them. Yet, we have to be prepared to deal with some of darker side of what it means to be a human. I can not even imagine the number of people with no family and who are maybe sick who use Airbnb to have somewhere to sleep and have some sort of social support. Yet, if left alone, they go to annihilation. If I knew about B. situation, I would not have left B. alone in my property. But I did not know...

Mental health matters and within the use of the digital platforms, we need to discuss how people who may poorly use them to meet some of their needs and with this knowledge figure out how services providers could possibly support them better. Let's think

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...