Horrid Airbnb Experience - Part 6

In part 5, M. confront B. who is half of the man we first met. He cries and he is ashamed of himself. He promises he won't drink no more. We decide to keep him one more night and to help him with his car the following day.

The night comes. M. is called to visit his sister. I decide to go with him reluctantly.  As M. and I come out of the house. B. comes down the stairs and said that he is going for a walk. I do not trust him. M. said to me to not worry that he talked to him and everything will be fine.

We arrive in front of her sister house. I decide to go back to the house as I am not feeling well.

I go back to the house. No one yet. I can hear the clickety of the keys in the door. I decide to open it because I know B. is back.

He looks at me, scared.
In his a Tesco bag with a pack of 10 Stella Artois.

I am horrified. I decide not to confront him.
He goes upstairs to the bedroom.

I call M.: ''Come back to the house NOW''

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...