People & Money : A Workshop about Money

I have been involved with Positive Money since my master thesis where my focus was at the time on ''What are the Design skills for the transition towards the Circular Economy?''.

Whilst interviewing the various stakeholders during the thesis, one was particularly keen on discussing economics, how money works,  how people are blinded by its meaning?

How did I come from discussing design to having a long discussion about money?

Well, it appears that the creation of money and the way it is applied to motivate people to stay on the treadmill seems to be like water nourishing poor design and systemic issues at its roots.

It cannot be ignored.

After the master thesis, I studied money, how is created and how it impacts people wellbeing.

I ran a number of workshops in Leicester to raise awareness.

The Leicester Positive Money Group emerged and as of today still, exists.

Yet, we have an idea.

Let's start again to share the word.

My friend, Danielle Teixeira and I have designed a two hours workshop on Money - what is money, how it is created - what actions you can take to be run in Leicestershire for both classes of teens and group of adults. We are only at the initiation stage of our project where we want to get some feedback from people on whether they want to take part or not.

Do you want to take part or have it run in your community? Click here to let us know or Join the Positive Money Leicestershire discussion here

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...