Cluttered house - The list

I have made list of 20 things I am currently choosing to ignore:

  • my need for laziness
  • my need for peace
  • my need for flexibility
  • my need for escape
  • my need for laughter
  • my need for sleep
  • my need for dancing
  • my need for travelling to places
  • my need for movement
  • my need for telling my truth
  • my need for drawing and arts
  • my need for visitors
  • my need for money
  • my need to share my crafts and arts
  • my need to communicate with others the way I feel.
  • my compulsion to distract myself from the environment I am in
  • my feelings, my emotions
  • my need for collaboration and support
  • my need for care and compassion
  • my need for change
My five top one are - my need for laziness, my need for escape, my need to communicate with others the way I feel, my need for support and collaboration, my need for sleep

I feel that I am tired. I am overwhelmed with tasks to do, this creep up in my surrounding environment, I feel slightly overwhelmed and cannot sleep anymore properly. it shows in my house as I just want to be lazy and more flexible in what I do. I need to share that with others so I can get better support and delegate!






"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...