So many questions - not many answers

What is right?
I have been doing some yoga today. It felt very good. It was really what I required. My body felt so achy from sleeping in the bed. It was not great. I have managed as well to finish and send my chapter to my supervisor. I am going to be able to actually start working on my discussion. I also started to work on putting items on sale on eBay which is always good to. Not only eBay but facebook as well. I am actually quite happy, I do not have a phon at the moment. Samantha sent me some money and this is good too.
I also realise that maybe I should sell the item I have instead of offering them to people around me because this is what I need at the moment...
What is wrong?
Nothing really my knee is better. Just my body aching a bit
My hair though not great
What is missing
A mattress topper and a conditioner for my hair. Some nice food as well for me and Moussa to eat. Another thing that is missing is another 2000 on my bank account. It would be nice as well to get a yoga mattress plus gloves for the album and a product to clean the pic.
Have a longer read on the extinction rebellion movement
What is confused?
How can I sell more items on eBay?
What type of business are you going to create?
The type of career that I want. When am I going to leave divya
How am I going to get involved with the extinction movement?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...