First Phase: The PURGE - Welcome to Bazar Heureux

Thank you very much for visiting Bazar Heureux Blog.
I really appreciate you taking the time to learn about me and the project.

I have a vision for Bazar Heureux which is to create a platform for artists, upcyclers, fixers and makers to share their crafts and support their clients to explore emotions through their interactions with the object of creation.

I am entering the first phase of development of this venture and it is called the PURGE.

The purge is the opportunity for me to let go of all the things that are no longer required in my life before opening the space for the NEW.

Chichi London Dress currently on Sale

The NEW is YOU

I have items in my shop that need a new lease of life and I want YOU to get them, upcycle them, fix them and to let me know. So we can feature your work with your pictures

For more information, Contact me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...