Little by Little, the bird learn to fly - Purge Update

The message of the Week


  • Petit a Petit, L'Oiseau apprend a voler
  • Little by Little, the bird learn to fly

What went well this week?

  • I sold 9 items.
  • I relisted 124 items which are for grab NOW
  • I reorganised my inventory at home so everything I am currently selling is in a wardrobe, ready to grab.
  • I also brought together the items I am planning to photograph and sell next month.
  • I tried to put a card in all my parcels.
What are you thinking to improve?
  • I am thinking to improve the message on the card
    • At the moment, it is just ''Thank you for your order it is greatly appreciated'' 
    • Now I am thinking to write, ''Thank you for your order this week, it caused me to realise how much I love selling on eBay, packing the item and sending it knowing that someone somewhere is going to make use of it. As a result, I am going to post even more items in my shop. Keep on watching my evolution! Thanks again.''
  • For the drawing, I make little cyclops. 
    • I am wondering if I could make a little stencil of the Cyclops with written Bazar Heureux. The cyclops could be part of the logo.
    • Eventually, it will be good to have an address to this blog onto the card. I am not at this stage just yet though. Until I have found an item to sell that people want
  • For the packaging, at the moment, I am using plastic bags that I have at home. 
    • I was thinking to maybe talk with Stacey to see if where she buys her bag and maybe get some in bulk with her. I will probably do that once I do not have any more bags. The other option is to grab materials from the hackspace, or maybe try to find on freecycle and waste not want not people who are giving them for free.
  • For the listing, I will add items next months onto my listing
    • I have been talking to my mum about getting some stuff from her. She is at the moment slightly reluctant so I am not going to force it.
    • Eventually, I want to get an item that I can sell over and over again that people want. I am not sure what it is yet. It will be great if it is something which produces minimal waste. Something that is valuable enough that people want to retain it for a long period of time. Something that makes them happy.  Something I can sell in high volume with the effort of packing them up. Small enough that I can have to pack them from home. 
    • I could sell an item with some cyclops branding on it in the future 
    • I also thought that maybe Zosia could make me some skirts and tops with the fabric I have got left but we could sell it all from Sandrine Nyota page.
  • For packing and posting, I am not sure yet how to proceed. 
    • I am thinking that from the moment I receive a bid on the item, I will pack the item straight away.
    • Then once I receive the payment, I can write the address on the item straight away.
    • Otherwise, it will be good eventually to print the slip order.
    • I need to get some tape from the hackspace or see if I can get some from free from somewhere
  • For Pinterest, I completely deleted by mistake or not all the items I had on it. I am not sure how to proceed.
    • I will probably leave it for now. I will see next month what is the best way to proceed. it seems anyway I receive more visitors from twitter so maybe I should focus on that for now.
What are you grateful for?
  • I am very grateful for all the people who have visited my shop and made a purchase.
  • I am grateful for investing time and energy into making bazar heureux reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...