Week 1 - 7 Update
What Happened this week

  • I sold two headphone, a art case and a top
  • I hared my blogpost with everyone I know
  • Kajal is more than happy to collaborate with me
  • I have relisted some items
  • close some cases as well
  • I have asked on waste not want not if anyone got some plastic bags or envelops for packaging. Kajal responded to me letting me know that she may have what I am looking for.Great news.
  • I have learnt about parcel2go because of a nice customers who happened to buy quite a lot of items through my shops
  • I also ask for people for a lot of different items for my packaging and there are happy to give it to me for free.
What do I need to do
  • I really need to actually to get the suitcase from M. car


Week 25-31 March Update
What happened this week?
  • I have packed all my items and made some card to go with it.
  • I finished my thesis. I am not ready to bring it all in.
  • I sold quite a lot of items: a suit, skirt, saree, the washing machine bolt, the bodysuit, the pair of jeans, a t-shirt, my linen dress, a saree, the art case
  • I took all the pictures of the items I want to sell on one day only
  • I started to fill eBay up
  • I have decided for the fabric to do a bundle and get people to come to my house to check the fabric out and make their pick instead of taking pics for each one of them. only the nicest pick have its own post. 
  • I also bundled up the clothes that need upcycling
  • I receive a bid for my sister shoes.
  • I added a commission tool onto my phone.
  • I am thinking that for my update I keep on one topic only. One significant thing that happened. Then maybe run the rest through my twitter to create traffic onto my blog.
  • I sold for £23
  • I went to Market Harborough with Jill from Megan Makes Good
What do I need to do?
  • It means that I can put everything online as quick as possible.
  • Then I will be ready to look for a job hehe
  • at the moment I am doing things incrementally but I could and I can if I want to share the words further with people. I am thinking to do so.
People I talked to
  • I had my cousin on the phone she gave me a lot of advice in relation to my shop. she advised me to do some dropshipping and possibly get to publicised items from other people and if I get an order to let them know so I can get a commission on selling the item. she said that I could do it with friends a well as family. people like my mum. it was very good advice for her., she also said that I should not hold back but actually share as much as I can. I think it is a good idea,
  • I told Kajal about my shop and that I was happy to sell her cd if she wanted to through my eBay shop
  • I received a call from sue about doing a presentation at the Quaker house this is exciting. I could feedback onto Bazarheureux
  • Jill advised me to improve my write up 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...