Clearing Space - Eugenie Bitty Arts

There is not a time when I speak to my mother that she does not say to me that she is tidying up and putting things together. It feels like a constant journey of messing and tidying.
At the moment, she is creating a space within our home where she will work on her arts.
This translates into moving things about across the house to create the space where she will strive. I am counting the weeks until she is able to do such work.
On my side, I had confirmation that we have the possibility to exhibit her work in the UK and I am looking to get some print to display her wonderful work. I will ask for quotes withn the next week or so.
My sister is currently unavailable to support at the moment. I look forward though for her to have a wake up call and realise how significant her role is in this enterprise. I am sure the universe will let her know soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...