Eugenie Bitty Arts - Developing Collaboration

A team meeting is in order, yet the team was not ready to engage this week. One of the collaborators contracted COVID and oh well Summer is here. It allowed me to focus on fostering our relationship with T. It led to the development of documentation that we will be able to disseminate to our network. After the encounter, I thought that the next team meeting, I will invite T. to come along to gauge the energy and see how we will work together. Other elements, I asked for some quotes for the print and consciously waiting for their reply. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...