How do I used the Stay Focused App

Did you find yourself in many instances just scrolling down Instagram,  Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn mindlessly? Did you wish you could just stop the behaviour and focus on something more productive instead?
Did you answer yes yes yes.

You are here for the treat - the Stay Focused App.

Oh you've used it already? and it did not work for you? You kept resetting the times to access your favourite app?

I tell you, you are not the only. I have downloaded the Stay Focused app several times before finding my mojo.

What changed?
Reading Tim Ferris 4-hour a week comfortable challenge of not feeding ourselves with information during 4 days
A discussion with Muslim and Christian about the heartfelt decision to fast for a set period of time.

How do I use the Stay Focused App?
When I open Instagram or any other app first thing, I ask myself did I gather everything I needed it from there. Then I log on to Stay focused, then I make the decision to fast for 5 hours on my social media. When the times up, I check again the information and then do another 5 hours fast.

It works!

I am looking to increase the fast slowly slowly so that I check my social media only once a day and even better once a week.

We will see how that goes.

I hope this helps you in your journey ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...