Readjusting priorities - Week update

A good cold helps readjusting priorities. Your mind is such in a state of confusion that they are only few things that you can possibly hold onto to get some sense of grounding. Did I sleep this week more than ever and somewhat been more productive than ever. How just changing the way I deal with my emails.

My experiment dealing with all my emails on Monday is paying off. This week I was able to start writing an important piece of work that I have been postponing for ages and continuing some home transformation projects. I have way more time than ever before by choosing not to interrupt myself with emails during the week. I feel that I have more control over my work and this feels great. The extra time did make me feel at loss at some level and I am currently readjusting my priorities and bringing some new things in.

At Quetzal
I have been writing a funding application to tour Quetzal Stories of Change for people across Leicestershire to learn more about sexual violence. I will visit some of the venues next week which express interest for the exhjbition. I am well looking forward to that. I did some analysis of Quetzal last quarter, we increased by 11% the number of referrals and will be looking to apply to more funding. Finally I listened to 8 groups of teens presenting their project ideas for NCS, from sensory gardens, pencil cases to podcasts and story book, the group of young people had such great enthusiasm and focus wanting to do things well. It was truly enjoyable.

At Eugenie Bitty Arts
The whole team is creating more space for change, decluttering and clarifying priorities and intentions. We are getting there.

At Leicester Fixers
we went to woodgate computer this week for some data recovery, got some chair reupholstered and finally got a necklace fixed. Well pleased with this. We are also moving forward recovering some fundings to restart some activities. Hopefully soon we will be able to restart some activities.

This is my week update. Hope you had a good week too and planning a great weekend. I hope we will be able to connect again soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...