About sending emails on Monday

I was asked to provide an update about My Monday Email Run

It is now my third week sending only emails on Monday. It remains very rewarding, though it is long stretch of work.

Today, I started replying to emails at 6am this morning. It is now 9pm and I am on the last stretch dealing with my personal emails. Why did it take me all that long? Well today, I changed slightly my schedule. I had a meeting with a coach to support Leicester Fixers - Durgha from Flow Finder (a bit about this in this Last Update). It meant that 3hours of my time were dedicated to travelling, chatting, planning and more. 

Writing emails on Mondays also include writing articles, newsletters as well as updating websites including Quetzal and Marlefeed plus doing a bit of design work. It is required since I want to update my teams about upcoming events and resources to share. I am working towards writing most of the content to send on Monday - On Thursday instead so I can reduce the workload for Monday.

Once my Monday run is done. I have way more time to dedicate to writing, meeting with people and planning and I am well grateful for this. 

During the week, I check my emails once a day between 12-1pm. If there is anything urgent, I reply straight away otherwise I snooze an email until the following week. If I have a meeting or discussion and I am invited to send an email to someone and it is not urgent, I use my asana and write that I need to send an email on Monday to so and so.

So this it, my update about My Monday Email Run.

I hope you find it useful



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...