Back to Work, Holiday glow, no more meetings

After a lovely weekend in a lodge in a middle of the forest, I wore the holiday glow proudly at the serie of meetings lined up for me on my day back in the office.

As the day back went on, my notebook became filled up by notes to process, more emails added to my to do list to send for Monday and my work hours just vanished...

I thought:
1. No more meetings on my way back from holidays
2. I shall limit the number of meetings to one a week maximum
3. I shall always ask for an agenda
4. Delegate so others write minutes 

What else?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...