Children

I am glad we postponed the idea of having a child. I was able to work, study and expand my mind with many different thoughts and thinking, nourish my soul with many different perspectives, engage with many different activities and go through an healing process that will benefit generations. I am now able to have deep conversation with people and this is not limited to nappies, boobs and poops, and the trauma that goes with it. 
I am now in the process of bringing my children into this world and oh they are going to be some healthy magical beings who will transform our lives and this world for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...