Dream

I dreamt of the neighbours complaining about his first daughter never going to school, a young blond teen. I was surprised to know that he had a third daughter.the daughter said he seems to think that because I have white in me I do not feel the traumaof a black person. I have his blood. I then I was at a partycan feel it too. Then I was at a party. We were dancing, then for some reasons, the dj put some macarena. No one liked the music or they felt it was so old school. Anywoo I started dancing.people started to dance too. More and more people appeared .at the bottom of an aisle I saw nye and next to me the neighbours. And we locked eye 

Dreamt of Desn asking questions about moussss and I. Dreamt of getting a new job with other lady aside of Quetzal with a cleaning company. A group of women they were deciding on their logo... Z.dreamt of having or being late for an event. And needing to find something to wear pretty qujckly

I dreamt of being or seeing so many books being trash, being in a bathroom with a suitcase and seeing many other women going to it. It felt dirty but also as I was purging so many aspect of myselfź

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...