The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod

 My colleague A. came back from the holidays sharing how a book changed her life for the better. She entered the world of Miracle Morning. She wakes up miraculously every day at 5am happier, healthier, more successful, with more energy.

A trick of the mind

I am sure.

Out of curiosity, I pick up the book to find out what are the 6 best habits that transform the lives of millions before 8am.

In A Day, The Book is read and dusted with the main key learnings.

Wake Up at 5am and Embrace Life S.A.V.E.R.S. (silence, affirmation, visualisations, exercise, reading, scribbling)

My favourite part of the book was reading The Miracle Morning Mission:

"Change one million lives, one morning at a time"

A percentage of the royalties for each copy of the book is given to charities and non-for-profit organisations.

I am inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...