Can you live over 3 months with only 33 items in your wardrobe?

Can you live over 3 months with only 33 items in your wardrobe?
If you are tempted follow the link to learn more - Click here

It is now a couple of weeks I am doing the project 333. I went through my wardrobe, accessories, shoes and bags and selected 33 items to use for the next three months. It was easier than I thought probably because I was already wearing most of the time the same outfits..Inconsciouly minimalist at heart....

I am becoming more enthused by minimalism and I shall be going to Birmingham to attend the Minimalists Tour on October 17th to hear about Josh and Ryan's journey. If you are planning to go too from Leicester, give me a shout.

As a gift to you, few line of wisdom and all the best in your journey:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...