In the search of who we are - Have a wonderful year 2015

Steven Spielberg and Cyril Cusack are having a conversation at a New Year's eve party. An anonymous is sitting next to them. 

Spielberg starts: 'All of us every single year, we're a different person. I don't think we're the same person all our lives'

'Indeed' replied Cyril Cusack 'if you ask me for my New Year Resolution, it will be to find out who I am.' 

That being said the anonymous declares: 
'I wish you to not try to find who you are. The search is like following a shadow in the grey, you will never catch it. So just be - the light erasing any shadow of doubts in your mind. Be the sun painting new landscapes of beauty and adventures, be the moon sculpting your dreams and highest aspirations.' 

Happy New Year




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...