Dream 1

We haven't seen each other for a while. She appeared next to me on the train. We talked about many things, we laughed and smiled. She was happy to see me. She convinced me to come to her place. She wanted to introduce me to her boyfriend. She wanted me to see her family again. Her partner was in bed when we arrived. He looked terribly like her brother. We went to the living room. Her grandmother, father and aunt were in the room. The lights were off. It was dark. The only light in the room was the TV. My heart lighted up when I saw them. I was happy to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...