Does exercising make you run a mile?

The main exercise I have to complete each day is writing.

I am an amateur.

If I was a professional. I will not lose focus. I will not jump from one task to the other. Wait for inspiration to strike. I will just be disciplined and I will work my crafts until the muse goes to sleep. The concept of exercise does make me run a mile away for sure.

I have all the warning signs of an amateur artist (you too?).

Whilst before starting I convince myself that there is nothing fun about exercising. During the exercise when the flow is on, I feel good. After the exercise when things have been completed. I feel awesome. So why dreading to start? Why being scared to be disconnected and to fly? Taking off is difficult but the flight is more than often awesome, the place of landing too. There is certainly uncertainty about the outcomes. This can be difficult to deal with but who cares. Carpe Diem this is.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...