Selling or Giving?

I feel a certain temptation to remain in the money economy or to strive fully in the giving/sharing economy. It has been something that has been fluctuating in my mind.

Every time I feel negative about my financial stability, I want to sell my stuff.
When the outlook are quite good, I want to give and/or share my stuff.

I am signed up on freecycle, I gave plenty of my old marketing books.
I signed up on Streetbank and even organised a meeting to expand its reach.

Unfortunately, when I became a student again, a fear factor blossomed in my mind.

I am going to struggle financially 

Off I was again on ebay and before i knew it,
Nothing got sold and ebay charged me £2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...