Paying attention to details to fight boredom and increase productivity

Packing my violin notebook in my bag, a student came in ready to have half an hour session of violin tutorial, tutor and student started to discuss how last week practice went.

the tutor asked:  'how is the practice going?,

the student answered: 'it is ok but it was becoming boring'.

The tutor responded 'this is interesting, it will be worth contemplating this feeling and pay more attention to details to move through it'.

It resonated.

I started to think about all the tasks that I find boring and wonder if there were some details I could put attention to keep the momentum and thirst for learning more.

What started like a small thoughts became a Ahaha moment. The following day became highlgy productive. I gamified details, obtained new insights and time flew.

Could it help you too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...