Press the publish button

Did you have many thoughts going through your head today and yet no idea what you could possibly write. You had the thought to possibly draft something and publish tomorrow. NO,
there is always something worth sharing.

This is what in my dry-spell, I came up with:

[ - Living in Leicester? , learn the violin with Suzuki Violin instructor Zina Zelter, my main Footpaths partner in reducing carbon footprint. - Mindfulness in the making. ]

[ - Transition Leicester is still alive - Ask me, I'll tell you ]

[- OnlyWorn and Leicester Fixers discussing T-shirts, do you want to know more? ]

[ - There will be some sewing repair at the next restart party in Leicester - 6th May - check facebook page]

[ I dreamt of being a business/academic/fashion/laissez faire/actress - somewhere in my heart, there is a thirst to be on the stage somewhere in Broadway]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...