Minimalism & equality

Equality is a topic dear to my heart. The mental-ill of our society caused by the widening gap between rich and poor sickened me.
Minimalism is a lifestyle I am passionate about. I want to believe that embracing it by letting go of the things that do not bring any value and focusing on what does, rich and poor can find a place for themselves... each one of us can build their own fish tank where their true self can shine through.
i don't think gandhi jesus buddha, mohammed will disagree with me. (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...