Horrible Airbnb experience - Part 3

In part 2, our home is wrecked and smelly. B. cleared as much as he could and hid in his bedroom. We went to sleep. It is now time to wake up. 

We both woke up slightly upset but truthfully, sad for him.
I went out to grab some breakfast for M and me before putting out head down to clear up our home.
On my way back, the neighbour came out of the house.

Neighbour: ''I was worried. Where were you? Who was this man in your house? 
All the window were opened. There were never any lights inside the house at night. He left his clothes all over the garden for days. He came out of the house at night, then came back in like a ghost. He was very weird. I was ready to call the police to be honest. Is it a friend of yours?''
I : ''So, he was alone in the house all this time''
Neighbour: ''Yes, he was. No one else was in the house.''

I leave the neighbour with her questions. I have my answer. No one apart from B. was in the home. He did not have any party. All the drinks were his.

M. and I decided to leave him sober up. We took off all the cover of the sofa, washed them. We ook the carpet out of the house. It was covered with chicken wigs. We cleared up all the plates and clean thoroughly the kitchen. We could not do much with the stank. it was impregnated in the fabric of the house. It will leave eventually.

Around 4-5pm, we decided to knock on his door to see if he was better.

M: ''Hey B. Can I come in''
B: ''Yeah''
M: ''Are you OK? Mate''
B: ''Yeah''

He spoke to him. I do not know what they discussed. I could not go in the room. I was scared.

M. came out shocked. He went outside to the bin, open it and started to take the bin out.

He said: ''He is still drunk, I need to know what happened''.

He went outside and opened the bin

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...