Horrid Airbnb Experience - Part 8

In part 7, M. get the beers and key away from B., we hope that tomorrow he will leave and he will be no more in our lives.

I wake up, get myself to work and I go. I decide to give a call to the local charity that deals with people with addiction. They tell me that they cannot do much. They can possibly come to the house and try to talk to him. It is down to him to decide to get help. He cannot be forced to sober up.

M., on his side, force B. to take a shower. He tells me that he never saw ears that dirty. He helps him to get his car repaired by calling AA. He transfer money on our account to reimburse for the TV. B. begs to stay longer. M. tell him no.
B. leaves.
He is gone.

We thought it was the end until 2 weeks later, my phone rings and...


"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...