Horrid Airbnb Experience - Part 9

In part 8 - B. leaves. He reimbursed our TV. M. helped to get the car repaired. We thought it was the end. Until two weeks later, my phone rings...

It is the police in Walsall. They are concerned. They found B. disoriented in the garden of someone. B. claimed that his mother, sister, cousin have died and he does not have any family. B. claimed that his car has been stolen and he does not have any money and places to go. The woman on the phone tells me that she found my number on his phone and thought she will call me. I tell her what happened with B. when he was in our home through Airbnb. I tell her that my husband tried to call his mum so he must have her number. She asks me to get it so she can call his family.

I call my husband, retrieve the number pass it along to the police...

A few days later B. calls.

He is sober.

He tells M. what happened when he was in Walsall and tell him : ''Alcohol is Bad, man. I have never been so confused in my life. I thought all my family was dead, that my car was stolen, I was confused. I am really going to stop that shit''

... Would he?

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...