horoscope

For a long time, I have tried to look out of the great pyramid to see exactly what I looked like. Then One day, the outer casing of the pyramid was taken out and here I am strong, all the false covering have been taken out. I am extraordinary, direct and willing to be seen. I am a tall dark cyprees trees in a cemetery, I have seen it all, the suffering human harbours and you can now see me too.For a long time I have drunk a very weak cup of tea just trying to balance out my inner and outer world so that I can respond to the challenge of everyday life and still be with people. But oh well I have enough, I am ready to drink the whole potion and get the darkness out of myself so I can truly shine and fly high out of the pie..I was the hermit in the mountain, painting on the ceiling of a cave all that I was and all that I will be, painting the world what it was andf all that it will be, painting beauty what it was and all that it will be. I was an alligator swimming slowly through a swamp trying my best to meet my end goal. I am now an elegant women sitting on a porch waiting for you to come and see what was created … I have a goal is to show you something different we are maybe in  a terrarium filled with carnivorous plants yet we can make it wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...