Scared to change - the opposite is true part

I lose relationships. It is the beginning of new possibilities for change.
I control, manipulate so that only the people who are ready to change stay. I deceive, reject so that only the people who want to stay, stay.
I am decisive in the way I deal with others. I always play my parts so they can grow.
I love transforming. I allow myself to lose any parts of who I am so a new side of myself may emerge. I know when this happens, it creates havoc in people's lives so they realise that they have to change too. I deliberately choose to be whatever I need to be so I can grow and evolve as well as all the people around me! It is unsafe, risky, naughty. I love it, it makes me so happy, I am meeting everyone's expectations and beyond. I am experiencing deep relationships with people who stay, I am opening new doors to opportunities. Those who underestimate me, better watch out, I will force them to find their path to happiness there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...