What people said

R: do not pay too much attention to people opinions. They all have one and they are all different so do not take it too seriously
J: to be self-employed, you shall have more than one client
Z: I shook tree and drew dicks on cars when Warsaw was under a spell of snow
M: you are crazy
B: I want to learn the guitar
J: I have no money in my bank to pay you
E: I am tired
R: if someone tells you about what people say about you, do not trust them and do not pay attention to what they say
J: I am a psychic this is my special power
Z: there are a lot of pages to fill if you want to get a British passport
M: I am leaving to A.
B: I want to stop smoking
J: I am not working on Sunday. This is why we going out tomorrow
E: he bought us ticket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...