Always Expect the Unexpected - Purge Update


Message of the week

Always Expect the Unexpected

What happens this week with the Purge?

  1. I sold a lip butter set, a suit and a skirt.
  2. I received a bid on a T-shirt, a trouser and a dress.
  3. I received a warm message from Jill, owner of MeganMakesGood about the shop. She found my blog through my FB. It warmed my heart. First, because it is nice to receive some feedback from you do, Two, I did not know anyone would read about what I do on FB.
  4. I packed my good and made on more cyclop card for it and went to the shop.
  5. I spoke with my friend designer Zosia about developing the visual design of the shop
  6. I received a message about purchasing one of my dress and send it to Mauritius - Oulala I smiled, can you imagine me selling a £1 dress and send it to Mauritius...
  7. Total sale this week: £19
  8. Number of Visits on Blog: (I Don't Know) The total page view of the blog is 12,747


What am I going to Improve on?

  • How can I organise my packaging better?
    • Create a space in the office for packaging
    • Cut off plastic bags for reuse
  • How can I promote the shop better and be more confident about it?
    • Share the message with other about the shop. I am still a bit shy to actually share it to people around me. 
    • Write up a script to let people know about the shop so I can feel more comfortable
    • First fill up the different platforms with your goodies and then start talking about it with people once you are ready
    • Reconvert Ms.Cyclop to be the shop?!?
  • What can I share with people that are valuable?
    • I was thinking to write a book and sell it. I came across the owner of Electric Kitty who wrote a beautiful children book about child bereavement. It is such an important message to share.
    • The other thing I was thinking was to share plants. I can easily grow them...I can easily share them. 
  • When do you start taking a beautiful pic of you and your stuff
    • M and I we have been discussing taking nice pictures of the item I want to share with people. He is a great photographer and I would like to look like Beyonce... 
  • Who would you like to collaborate with and what would it look like?
    • I really want to. I was thinking to create a small community of people who help each other with swapping 1 hour a week of time to promote each other shop... Let's see who I could talk to.
  • What do you want to do about creating the visual of your shop
    • I am still thinking. I am thinking though to maybe start first with filling all platform with the good I want to share and then if I have more money coming in, I can start talking with Z about making my shop better. 
  • What do you want to do about the blog?
    • I am still figuring it out. At the moment, it is just for me to keep a track record of what happens week to week. Eventually, it will be nice to write proper articles about sharing and caring about one another and everything that there is around us. 
    • I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Maybe once I have filled all the different platform with the things I want to share. I can go back to the blog and figure out what exactly I want to write about.
    • Something unexpected is going to come and I will figure exactly what I want to write about on this blog.

What are you grateful for?
The gift and surprises I receive everyday.


For you, reader!
Check MeganMakesGood Shop if you want ssome handmade Goodies
Check Zosia if you interested in graphic design
Check Eletric Kitty book in the Stars
Do you want pictures taken for Wedding, My husband is a photographer... Get in touch for more info
For Beyonce... well you know....
Do you want to feature? Let me know
If you want to give me any suggestions on how to move forward with some of the questions I am asking myself, please do not hesitate to let me know


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...