The Bata Shoes, Comfortable Interview Partner, ready to be worn or upcycled, your inspiration

I cannot remember when I purchase those pumps.
I remember to have worn them for job interviews
They are associated with feelings of awkwardness and being tight in a suit.
Once their deed was done, they were back into the cupboard.
I must say they are terribly comfortable.
I could keep them for the comfort.
The knowing that I have some shoes for my next interview.

Shall  I keep them for comfort?
Shall I keep them for the next awkward interview in a suit?

I have great comfort with the shoes I currently wear every single day.
I am planning to have job interviews wearing comfortable clothes and no heels.

A decision has been made.

I have been thinking to maybe transformed them so I could keep them for longer.
There are so many ways to embellish a pair of shoes
Yet, I thought, I have already working on one art practice at the moment

So here it is, in the spirit of transformation - some pair of shoes for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"What does climate justice mean to you?"my response

  For   #biggreenweek   #climatejusticeconversation   "What does climate justice mean to you?" asked Climate Actio Leicester Leice...